Step into a Vintage Christmas at our historic mansion on the Annapolis Basin shores, with Victorian inspired decorations, live music and even a traditional pudding for dessert! Perfect for small company groups, and friend or family get togethers.
Christmas singers and a hot toddy will greet you upon arrival, followed by a delicious roast turkey dinner. A kitchen party with live music afterwards in the lounge – all for just $29.95 per person (and HST).
For a real treat, stay overnight in one of our affordable, private guest rooms with complimentary breakfast starting from only $38 per person (based on two sharing).
Our traditional buffet menu with vintage dessert choices:
- Creamy, Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Fresh Baked Rolls & Butter
- Garden Salad, Coleslaw & Cranberry Chutney
- Traditional Roast Turkey with Apple & Sage Stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes & Pan Gravy
- Herb roasted Vegetables
- Spiced Apple Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Decadent Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Jam filled Victoria Sponge served with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Trifle with Raspberries and Whipped Cream
- Coffee & Tea
When: Thursday evening, 7 December 2017 – Bar open for 6 pm
Dinner beginning at 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Live music in lounge from 8 pm till late!
Reservations only – Book by: November 30th Tel: 902-638-8602 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow date: Thursday evening, 14 December 2017 (if 7th is cancelled)
125 places available so book early to secure your place – individual bookings accepted